On the last two episodes, I discussed how feminism has been negatively impacting men and how it’s been hurting kids. I even touched on the whole nonsense behind Mario Lopez apologizing for saying reasonable things about kids. To end my series on feminism, I’ll be discussing with you today the negative impact of modern, psychotic, men-must-die feminism on none other than women.
Modern “feminists” (bless their hearts) are part of what’s wrong with this world–a world that rightfully embraces and capitalizes on the physiological and psychological differences between men and women.
Today’s feminism has given a rise to the term “liberated woman”: She’s someone whose career matters more than the man she vowed her whole life to or the children she chose to have.
This liberated woman not only dresses poorly (or barely covers up) but still demands respect and to not be acknowledged based on her looks alone, kills babies in the womb, gets mad when men who lived with her without any commitment don’t consider her marriage material, laments that men don’t want to work with her anymore, yells “Me too” TOO late instead of having ever protected other women because her career was more important, and protests that she earns less than men.
In other words, these feminists and “liberated women” today are delusional and wrong. Listen in as I comment on each of those aspects and don’t hesitate to comment or ask questions below or on Twitter @iMouthy.
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- The Dr. Laura email from Melanie about feminism taking away men’s drive to pursue good women.
- Dr. Lura’s own words about feminism being the “best thing to ever happen to young males was feminism because it saved them a lot of money paying for wh*res”
- My post on how living together isn’t the same as being committed!
- The Tucker Carlson segment on the wage gap + the demise of men. You can hear more about this on my episode about feminism and men, by the way.
- The MarketWatch article about 60% of male managers being “scared of being alone with women at work.”
- The Bloomberg article about Wall Street advising men “to avoid women at all costs”
- The Forbes article about why men are afraid to work with women nowadays.
- The Time article about the (in Dr. Laura’s words >>) “coward” Feminists cared more about advancing their careers than protecting “the sisterhood.”
As always, thanks for listening, make today great, and keep tuning in for more common sense. Bye!