I’m back, everyone!
It feels so good to return to record and publish more often, and do more of what fills my heart with joy, which you’ll hear more about on this episode.
Speaking of which:
Tune in to to follow along the second and final part of this whole MRI and naturopath/homeopath saga because I think you’ll be shocked at the results I got and how it all transpired.
It’s been a long journey but I’m blessed and fortunate that my healing has begun and that I have the best and most supportive family to assist me and guide me along.
Take it from someone who’s had her fair share of medical “advice”: Trusting your body is KEY (you know it best, after all!) so don’t place anyone’s feedback above your own intuition. And do plenty of your own research!
Mentioned on this episode:
- Ma & Paws Bakery: https://www.maandpawsbakeryinc.com/
- Lovely woodburnings and decor: https://oneseventwelve.com and @oneseventwelve
- Adventures in Spanish Podcast (Coming soon!): https://podcast.annieluciapaul.com
- Teeter is the brand of my inversion table and not only does it feel very good, but it’s also been super helpful
- Here’s more about Meghan King Edmonds’s neck surgery plan
- Intentionally Mouthy’s NEW Twitter account! @iMouthy
Check out the treats we got Archer from Ma & Paws so you can judge for yourself:
I didn’t mention the Jerky Treats on the episode but they were a gift from his grandparents and he can’t get enough. We use them for training!
Lastly, the song heard near the middle of the episode before my Siri and Google Assistant tips for listening to podcasts is called “Please Listen Carefully.”
Thanks for tuning in! Let me know your comments and questions @iMouthy on Twitter. Make today great!